Treat yourself with this delicious and healthy recipe, tacos de pescados with Betsita’s jalapeño cilantro sauce. Perfect topping for a fish or any seafood.
- Betsita’s Jalapeño sauce
- 8 to 12 small corn tortillas
- 800 grams of fish fillets (snapper or whatever you prefer)
- 4 sprigs of fresh oregano or 1/2 bunch coriander
- 1/4 red onion
- 4 fresh red chillies
- 1 cup cucumber
- 1/2 cup Olive oil
- 2 limes or 1 lemon
- 2 tsp dry oregano
- Chop the chillies, cucumber, onion in thin slices.
- Mix olive oil, dry oregano and the juice of 2 limes or 1 lemon.
- Brush or drizzle each side of the fish with the olive oil mix.
- Add salt to taste.
- Bake fish in oven for 15 minutes at 200 degrees C.
- Deep the corn tortillas quickly in water to damp them (if prepackaged corn tortillas only), before you cook them on a pan to soften them up.
- Garnish with chillies, herbs, cucumber, onions.
- Drizzle Betsita’s Jalapeño sauce on top.