Who doesn't love quesadillas with melted cheese? this beautiful recipe is full of fresh ingredients and is super easy!
- 2 tbsp of your favorite Betsita’s sauce
- 4 tsp of oil
- 2 wheat tortillas
- 1 and 1/2 cup Grated Mozzarella or your favorite cheese
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1/4 red onion
- 3 sprigs of coriander
- 4 to 6 cherry tomatoes
- Chop the peppers, tomatoes and onion finely.
- Saute the peppers, onion and tomatoes in a pan with 2 tsp of oil.
- Heat 2 tsp of oil in a separate pan (medium heat).
- Add tortilla on hot pan and add half of the cheese on top of the tortilla for melting.
- Add half of the cooked vegetables on the tortilla, and 1 tbsp of your favorite Batista's sauce.
- Fold the tortilla in half, and grill until the cheese is melted.
- Garnish with coriander.
- Do the same with the other tortilla.