Spice up your beer with this Salvadoran michelada.
It’s important to always adjust seasoning to your taste. Everyone will have their own 'perfect' michelada recipe, invite your friends to make their own. Salud!
For a Virgin michelada, just add more tomato juice or soda water and lime juice :)
- 2 large glasses
- Juice of 1 or 2 limes (depending how juicy they are)
- ¼ tsp of salt
- 1 cup of tomato juice
- ½ tsp worcestershire sauce
- 2 to 4 tsp of Betsita’s habanero sauce (or chile de arbol for a mild option)
- 1 bottle of corona beer
- 10 small ice cubes (around 5 per glass)
- ¼ lime to garnish
- ¼ lemon to garnish
- 4 pinches of salt to garnish
Rub the rim of 2 glasses with a ¼ of a lime, then coat with with salt.
In a separate cup, combine the tomato juice, lime juice, salt, Worcestershire sauce, Betsita’s habanero sauce and mix well. It’s important to always adjust seasoning as you see fit. Everyone will have their own 'perfect' michelada recipe.
Add ice to the glasses you prepared earlier, then add ½ of the michelada mix to each glass, top up the glasses with ½ a bottle of beer each, then garnish with lime wedges or celery.