Serves 2 to 6
- 6 tbsp of Betsita’s Green Chimichurri
- Betsita’s Ghost Joloco to your taste (if you like it spicy :)
- 300 to 400 grams of prawns
- 6 large portobello mushrooms
- 170 grams of cherry tomatoes
- 100 grams of kalamata or green olives
- 50 grams of spring onions
- 1 tbsp of balsamic or red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp of avocado or olive oil
- 4 to 6 sprigs of fresh oregano
- 50 grams of gruyere cheese, or whatever you prefer
- Salt and pepper to your taste
- 1 avocado
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C on fan bake.
- In a baking dish, brush the top of each mushroom with oil. Place mushrooms gills up and spread 1 tbsp of Betsita's Green Chimichurri on each mushroom.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on each mushroom.
- Bake for 5 minutes and set aside.
- Cut all the veggies to your liking.
- Heat 2 tbsp of avocado oil on a pan.
- Saute the spring onion, tomatoes, olives and defrosted prawns.
- Add 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar, cook until prawns start turning a bit orange colour, then spoon this mix over the mushrooms.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake in oven for another 5 minutes.
- Garnish with spring onions, fresh oregano and drizzle more Betsita’s Green Chimi (for no spice) or Ghost Joloco to have a magical spicy experience wooo enjoy!